I'd really like to know what clock they're using.
Go back to the video I posted. It shows a brief moment of the replay with an auxiliary clock (NOT the unofficial NBC one on the scorebug -- watch the brief replay on the video I posted or any longer replay you have). And, as I have always understood, that is the clock they use for time determination on review.
The ball is still several frames in the air before the player touches it (and yes, the player was out of bounds when he jumped, so he would be out and the ball incomplete at the moment of touching) -- and since you are video-reviewing, you can stop it at 0:00 live.
The conferences and Central Michigan have released statements accepting the result.
How much more did they pay you, Central Michigan, to walk away from state superiority in the Big House?
Asking for a friend.
No comments:
Post a Comment