The more I think about it, the more I think it's endemic to this blog.
Donald Trump's $5,000 a head bribe if the Republicans retain both houses of Congress is massively inflationary in the Republican mindset.
And then there's the question of how to pay for it.
I think it's clear how he's going to pay for it: A massive pile of millions of American dead bodies.
It's BLOOD MONEY.
Start with the transgenders, that's 3 million gone.
Then you kill all the homeless, that's another million admitted and probably far more.
Then the lifers in prison and the mentally ill.
Are we getting to the point of a trillion dollars believed saved yet?
If not, then you get to the noncompliant, and then start sprinkling in some "Communists and Socialists" (read: Democrats).
PS: And then a Zerohedge commenter with another prescient point. Most of the money, he believes, is going to end up in prediction markets or fantasy sports (or both).
And then I remembered how much of a stake the Trump regime has in the former!
PPS: The Republicans will hold the Senate. I've always believed it, but last night's stunt by Fetterman to actually appear in support of Trump at the REPUBLICAN midterm convention should seal the deal for the general public. Even if the Democrats get to 51, he then jumps.
As the minority party, he can drag the party to the right.
No comments:
Post a Comment