Tuesday, September 22, 2026

Accountability... Whoda thunk it?

And coming from about the last coach one might EXPECT to show it...

Deion Sanders has expelled a number of players from his Colorado team after several players were seen laughing on the sideline as they were getting thrashed by Northwestern 41-7.

OK, Deion -- I respect that and specifically that.

The next thing you need to do is start investigating those former players, because I can tell you exactly a scenario in which that would happen, but I don't think you want to go there.

Otherwise, your statement is absolutely correct:  "I don't understand how in the world you can find joy, or you can find a laughing matter when I'm right behind you walking [into the locker room]," Sanders said Saturday. "I don't understand that, and I addressed it, and I'm going to put my foot in it, not on it."

2 comments:

  1. I am watching Jason Whitlock's Fearless on You Tube. They talked about Deion (which Whitlock seems to love to do because he has always been critical of him)

    Whitlock called Deion the biggest loser of the football weekend, but he said that he sounded humble in his press conference. Not really any mention of the player expulsions, though (starting at 33:50):

    Fearless:
    Deshaun Watson Won the Worst Football Weekend & Deion Sanders Lost It


    Also, another person said that Justin Herbert should be the biggest loser of the week. That's telling. Justin is turning out to be a big bust.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, Deion himself is not the worst loser of the week, if you count college.

    There needs to be an investigation into the program when the players are laughing on the sideline when you are getting destroyed 41-7 by NORTHWESTERN.

    Northwestern, again for emphasis.

    The only way you could be laughing at that is either the incredulity of the ridiculousness or you're on the take.

    ReplyDelete