EDIT TO ADD: I had, at that point in time, been terminated from X again (#10, 12, or whatever) for telling someone that if they wanted to declare me demonic, they'd have to shoot me.
(Considering I've said that dozens of times on a dozen or so X accounts, and I disagree wholeheartedly with any other outcome, but that's more for a politics post than this one...)
Anyway, I did find this one on Facebook. Someone please explain to me, sans rigging, how this is not a New Orleans touchdown...
I have no question in my mind that it would be a forward pass, if the ball had any REMOTE chance of going forward. This one did not.
That should've been a lateral and six -- and Detroit won in overtime when New Orleans failed a two-point conversion under the new NEW overtime rules (both teams must get the ball, regardless of the result of the first drive -- even a touchdown now!).
EDIT TO ADD: Oh you are fucking serious.
In another rule that punishes defenses and is probably capriciously applied, apparently a pass that backward in that situation is declared a forward pass in the NFL (when it is convenient for the league to do so!).
I wish I were kidding. My complaint stands, because the Saints defender has barred the Lions QB's arm Tuck Rule-style.
No comments:
Post a Comment