Thursday, September 24, 2026

Barring probably a major off the field incident in the next 72-96 hours, we have our DUD OF THE WEEK for Week 3...

I don't know how much can be worse than this, so I'm awarding the gold medal right damn now for Week 3.

The Green Bay Packers.

Are we seriously now trying to tank Arch Manning to the [correction, see below] ...?  I could actually see a rigging angle which has that as the outcome at this point.

17 yards is all you got on the ground -- at least a team record if not an NFL record going back to 1933.

35-14 to a team who lost 34-3 last week -- and it wasn't even THAT CLOSE.

If Matt LaFleur is still the coach as of the close of business tomorrow...

Correction:  Dallas traded the better of their first round picks to the Jets as part of the package to get Quinton Williams in November.  So the Jets are now looking to be the Tank Bowl team.

No comments:

Post a Comment