Monday, August 24, 2026

Bad Faith Actors Get Nothing

An AP source indicates the two former NBA players who are trying to get every transgender person killed by farcically entering the WNBA will not be permitted to do so.

Transition and you can be in, assholes.

But you're bad faith actors, as your continuing incidents are indicating.

I will be more than blunt here:  I'm beginning to wonder if there's a longer play here, straight out of the Heritage Foundation.

It is no secret that these bigots want every transgender person dead.  On top of that, though, I think they have very little want for the women who are actually in the sport today (which see Kanter Bitch's incident last night, for which he might well get the same NBA/WNBA ban that some of the sex toy-throwing morons have gotten).

It is also no secret that many of the men in control of things in entertainment do not see a non-sexual market for women in anything except between their legs (colored as "fertility" by the Heritage Foundation in recent revelations).

But what of an NBA Seniors' Tour?  A summer NBA Legends League?

No one has proposed it, but I'd have to think some of these bigots have thought about it.

EDIT TO ADD:  On and off, Elon Musk has been trying to get people to drum up a campaign that Brittney Griner is a man.

A number of his supporters have said that a number of unnamed WNBA players are men.

No comments:

Post a Comment