The next step in INFANTino's plan to Trump-ize the World Cup is that he wants to sell a 20% stake in the tournament to corporate investors.
Trump ally/toadie Jared Kushner is involved.
Anyone who knows my stand on what comes with paying the bills understands the next thing I'm saying: Within some degree of reason (else, the fraud that is the United States would've won this tournament), the investors will almost certainly have a say in who wins.
sigh
I think this is one of the reasons I've hard a dark fantasy of receiving an international letter from FIFA personally -- banning me from all relevant soccer events.
PS: I will be shocked, if not stunned, if either the IOC or the LA Organizing Committee doesn't similarly ban me from the Los Angeles Games.
Two words: They'd better. (Or they'd better hope my situation holds that long -- I don't expect it to.)
No comments:
Post a Comment