- First things first: As I said in the other recent blog post, Ezekiel Elliot, after losing two rounds of his latest court battle to overturn the NFL discipline process, won a temporary restraining order on Tuesday. Next round is a show-cause on October 30 to indicate why a two-pronged appeal (in both New York and Texas) should be stopped.
- Carolina Panthers: Luke Kuechly, $9,115 for a face mask.
- Green Bay Packers: Damarious Randall, $9,115 for taunting
- Green Bay Packers: Davante Adams, $6,076 for an illegal souvenir.
- Houston Texans: Marcus Gilchrist: $24,309 for helmet to helmet.